This morning I made these heart shaped cinnamon rolls for breakfast.
This is my Valentine's Day gift from Geoff. Beautiful roses and delicious Belgian chocolates, yum! Thank you Geoff!!!
I made candy bar cards and attached balloons to them for our kids.
This is Geoff's Valentine's Day gift from me.
I have more pictures from Kaylee's preschool Valentine's Day party that I will post soon. I hope you are all having a FUN VALENTINE'S DAY too! Also, thank you to everyone who has been praying for my beautiful niece Brooklyn. Things are starting to look up for her and we are so excited about that! :)
6 comments:
Your cinnamon rolls turned out beautifully! And the chocolates and flowers from Geoff are so pretty, too. Great idea to make the kids candygrams. I like the part about them being airheads. :) And Geoff's candy bouquet looks awesome!
I know who to go to when I need an idea for a holiday! Wow! You really go all out. What a fun day!
I'm trying to eat the computer right now because your cinnamon rolls looks so good and Valentinesy! I'm glad you had a great day.
Once again, you have really gone all out and made things so special! I absolutely love the cinnamon rolls. I think I may try those next year (if I get to it!). I am glad to hear that Brooklyn is doing a little better.
Wow! I am so impressed with your mommy skills. You always amaze me. Love all the candy love and chocolate. Those cinnamon rolls look scrumptious!
Hey, Jadi!
I found your blog through Olivia & Rick's, and just wanted you to know that I'm a total Peeping Tom! Ever since Tami told me you had moved out there, I've been so jealous! You guys look great, your kids are super cute, and I'm glad you're doing well.
Post a Comment