I found some cute watermelon paper plates, napkins and a tablecloth at the grocery store. I thought they were cute and decided I needed to buy them. Once I had them I needed a reason to use them. This is how our teddy bear picnic came about! :) I decided to make it an indoor picnic so I wouldn't have to carry everything outside. I made cupcakes and teddy bear shaped sandwiches. While the kids were eating I read them teddy bear stories. After they finished eating they colored pictures of teddy bears having a picnic. The kids surprised me by showing up in costumes.
7 comments:
Jadi you are such a good mom. I don't know how you come up with all these good ideas for your kids.....I need to take lessons!! We sure miss you guys
Jadi, you never cease to amaze me! I don't know how you come up with it all and carry it all out to perfection. Good for you!
Cuz, you rock!
Darling, as always.
I so wish we lived in the same city. Your parties always look so fun. You have some lucky kids to have a mom like you.
Super cute. :o) I think Abby and Brinly would really like something like that. I especially liked the book ideas. I've been thinking about have a small/tiny theme day sometime. I have some ideas for tiny food, but it would be fun to find some tiny books to read too. :o)
Holy Smokes! I really need to have you teach me a thing or two about mothering because I just sit and stare at Zanna when she awake wondering what I'm suppose to do next. You're like Wonder Mom! You're kids are very luck to have you as their mom!
Post a Comment