This is what I love most about Florida. We have great weather nine months out of the year. I have to admit the hot and humid summers are not enjoyable but the rest of the year is wonderful! From December to February the weather can go from being cold one day to being warm enough to swim the next day. Last week I took the kids swimming at one of the two pools in our apartment complex. This pool is my favorite one because it has a shallow end so if I am not in the mood to go swimming I can just sit and watch the kids.
4 comments:
Man, I was excited to come to Florida before, but now seeing those pictures I wish we were there now!!! Especially after yesterday's snow storm!!!
Okay, now that I am back in the snow I am extremely jealous of you guys swimming in February. It looks like the birthday party was a great success, you guys are always having fun!
That is way better than even Vegas. Soak it up all you can before you leave.
I want to live near you..Whats our ten year plan? I'm really need you in my LIFE!! I wish so badly we could join you. Looks like so much FUN!!
Post a Comment