Pages

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Our little bakers!




Kaden asked me if I would teach him how to cook so we are now having a cooking/baking class once a week. So far it has been a lot of fun! Today we baked and decorated chocolate cakes.

3 comments:

Phillips Family said...

Your daughter is a freaking hoot. That first pic is so her. All I need to do is come down and smack our pop cans together while yelling "cheers!" The cooking classes look great. Can you make some sugar cookies? HAHAHAH Just kidding. We are actually making those next week. I wonder if we can send you some? I don't know if they would be as good traveling across the country. We will see...

Marleen said...

Your kids are adorable in decked out in chef attire. What a cool idea for kids that age. I'll keep that activity on file.

Brandon and Nickole Dew said...

How do you keep all of these things on your schedule?

It looks awesome send me some Cookies :)