Today was Kaden's 6th Birthday! I woke up early to make him homemade pancakes with mini choc. chips and sprinkles. These are his favorite. I even let him eat them while watching cartoons.
Here is a picture of the race track cake he wanted me to make. We also sent him to school with Spiderman cupcakes to share with his class.
This is a picture of his new pirate ship. He was spoiled and got lots of fun toys from family and friends!
This picture caught great expressions of all three boys. Kaden is about to have a water balloon explode on his feet.
At his party we played water balloon games, relay races, pin the tail on the donkey, had a pinata and then finished it off at the park in our apartment complex.
Here is a picture of the kids at Kaden's party plus one! I took two pictures of the kids at the park and the little black boy showed up in the second one.
We finished off Kaden's special day with a happy meal from McDonalds. Kaden told us this was the best birthday he has ever had since he was born. :)
6 comments:
The little black boy made me laugh for some reason. He looks very happy to be in some random picture. Very funny. The cake looks great. You should look into opening a cake decorating shop. OH, and I bet it was nice having Kaden's birthday with water balloons in November.
I can't believe he's already 6 years old!!! Time flies! What a fun day for him!
Looks like so much fun. I just wish I would have remembered better during the day to call him. It was on my mind all day but I never got time with Stuart to do it. I am so sorry! He looks like he had a blast.
Jadi you are such a great mom! Looks like such a fun party! Thanks for being a good example for us. We love you guys!!!
Kaden,
We love you so much and hope you had a great birthday!
It looks like you did!
Love Maddux, Brooklyn, Uncle Brandon and Aunt Nickole
Great Job on the cake! Sorry we didn't call, tell Kaden happy late birthday from us!
Post a Comment